Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 1st - The Beginning

This is my year, 2012, one picture at a time. Truth be told, I stole this from my friend, but I don't think he'll mind! I encourage you to do the same for yourself! How cool will it be, on December 31, 2012, to take a look at this blog and relive the year picture by picture? I'll start the blog off with this picture:

 
He's a happy bear!
This picture is of the bag I won at the Yankee Swap my girlfriends and I had. It was a fun little night in Somerville at my friends' apartment, or as we call it, Hat City (long story). We had a nice meal of BLT, chicken soup, and hilarious conversation. As it was the day after New Years Eve, we all had great stories to share of drunken mishaps, lost phone batteries, and interesting dancers at the House of Blues. I won a Dunkin Donuts hot coffee mug, iced coffee mug, and $10 gift card... right up my alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment