Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 16th

 

Happy MLK Jr Day! Today's picture of the day is of my toolbar on my desktop. That's right, I've been working with 7 Excel Spreadsheets, 3 (or more) Access Databases, and a bunch of PDFs of invoices from this year and years past. 

Yep, it's spring time in the Office of Admission.

Not only have I been entering registrations for the six events we have this semester (many of which happen on multiple days), I have been preparing for budget creation. What does that entail? Well let me tell you! I have to create an itemized list of everything we've spent this year, make a projection on what we will need to spend for the rest of the budget year based on last year's budget, and then properly estimate a budget for next year based on what we spent this year and last year. Head spinning yet? It should be! As much of a pain it was, I'm very proud of what I have produced. Just another day in the life of the Office Manager!

No comments:

Post a Comment